Need to protect yourself from x-rays during pain management procedures?
Radiation Safety During Pain Management
Interventional pain management can potentially mean getting exposed to dangerous x-rays during fluoroscopy. If you’re a doctor or surgeon who’s working with a fluoroscope, you need to know about radiation safety during pain management procedures.
Fluoroscopy includes the use of live x-rays while you’re in the room. As x-ray radiation is harmful to the body and cumulative over time, it’s important for doctors working in this complex field to take care in protecting themselves.
Our line of radiation safety apparel for use during pain management includes everything you’ll need: aprons, gloves, thyroid collars, and glasses. And our x-ray safety glasses line is second to none.
If you’re looking for radiation safety during pain management, here’s what you should know:
- Using fluoroscopy for interventional pain management means getting exposed to x-ray radiation repeatedly over the course of a career.
- Because x-ray radiation is cumulative, it’s important to wear proper protective equipment throughout your career.
- Appropriate radiation safety during pain management procedures includes wearing an apron, gloves, a thyroid collar, and leaded eyewear.
- We carry all of the protective equipment you need to protect you from radiation during fluoroscopy. We’re a one-stop-shop for all of your x-ray safety needs.
- Our line of radiation safety glasses is world-class and includes fashionable styles, gender-specific styles, many sizes, prescription radiation safety glasses, wraparound styles, and anti-fog radiation safety glasses.
Protecting yourself from x-rays could mean ensuring that your career isn’t cut short by a life-changing disability caused by x-rays.
Don’t get caught without proper safety equipment! Wear appropriate radiation safety during pain management procedures that involve fluoroscopy. Your livelihood could depend on it.
If you’re interested in radiation safety devices, or if you’d like to ask some questions about them or our products, please give us a call or leave a comment in the comments section below. We’d love to hear your feedback and answer your questions. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!