Shopping for a specific style of prescription leaded glasses?
Leaded Eyewear with Prescription Lenses are Available in Almost All Frame Styles
Leaded eyewear with prescription lenses used to only be available in a lamentable selection of flat and tasteless frames, but now, with modern prescription lens technologies, leaded eyewear with prescription lenses are available in almost all frame styles.
Frames ranging from standard “street glasses” style frames to wraparound frames for wider field of view are now available for prescriptions with radiation safety lenses. This means that you can get a pair of glasses that not only fit your facial structure comfortably, but also stylishly for a well-rounded pair of prescription glasses.
If you’re looking for leaded eyewear with prescription lenses that’s tailor suited to your face and needs, we have what you need:
- Our leaded eyewear with prescription lenses is available in styles ranging from wraparounds to flat, standard frames.
- Prescription radiation glasses are available with single vision, lined bifocal, and progressive lenses.
- We have frame styles suited to all facial structures and head sizes, from petite or large.
- We have frame styles with all manner of lens shapes to complement facial features, ensuring that you’ll find a pair that looks good on your face.
- Comfort is essential to a pair of prescription leaded eyewear. Uncomfortable glasses will be difficult and distracting to wear through procedures of any length, and discomfort often leads to people removing the glasses, leaving the eyes to the mercy of harmful x-ray radiation.
Whether you’re male or female, large or small, young or old, in fluoroscopy or research, we have a pair of leaded eyewear with prescription lenses for you.
Leaded glasses are naturally heavier than normal eyewear because of the glass material and its lead content. Making sure that your leaded glasses with prescription lenses fit you snugly and comfortably is extremely important to ensuring their functionality.
If you have any questions about our selection of leaded eyewear or what’s best for you, you can leave a comment below or give us a call. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!