Our line of fixtures for radiation workers has just what you need.
Lead Apron Rack with Pegs
Lead aprons are heavy and can be a pain to store. The most common way to store these important protective devices when not in use is using a rack, but a normal rack purchased at a hardware store often doesn’t suffice. This is because lead aprons are so heavy, especially when several are on a rack at once. This is where our lead apron rack with pegs comes in.
This rack is built to last. Made in the USA, right in our facility in New Jersey by professional machinists and powder coated for use in sanitary conditions, these apron racks are perfect for any hospital, radiology department, or fluoroscopy department. Their cream color and extreme sturdiness mean they’re not only up to the task of holding several heavy aprons at once, but they’re also made to suit the stringent requirements of a medical setting.
If you need to hang your aprons, here’s what’s great about our lead apron rack with pegs:
- This rack is built of stainless steel, ensuring that it can stand up to the rigors of holding heavy aprons for a very long time.
- Our lead apron rack with pegs comes in several sizes: 2 pegs, 4 pegs, 8 pegs, 14 pegs, and 18 pegs.
- Each rack is designed for two pegs to hold one apron, so our racks can house up to 9 aprons, depending on your needs.
- These racks secure firmly to a wall using four screws to ensure that they stay put.
- The electro-magnetic powder coating on our lead apron rack with pegs will match most hospital departments and other medical settings, and the powder coating makes them easy to clean and sanitize.
If you’re looking for a sleek-looking, appropriately colored and cleanable apron rack for your radiography or other radiation department, this rack is for you.
Our wall mounted lead apron rack is perfect for hospitals, dentists’ offices, fluoroscopy departments, radiology labs, and any other medical or research situations where professionals are required to wear aprons in a designated area on a regular basis. If this sounds like your facility, take a look at our lead apron rack with pegs. These American-made and designed fixtures are built to withstand the rigors of daily use for decades and are sure to fulfill your needs.
If you have any questions about these or other radiology fixtures and solutions, please leave a comment below or give us a call. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!