Need laser safety glasses for your dermatology laser?
Laser Safety Glasses for Dermatology Lasers
Dermatology lasers vary considerably, from lasers with a closed beam window that are so safe that you can use one at home without protective eyewear, to lasers that can only be used by licensed medical professionals and under strict safety guidelines.
If you’re a dermatologist or technician working in a doctor’s office, laser spa, laser skin care center, or other facility with lasers used for dermatology, you’ll want to ensure the safety of yourself and your clients and patients during procedures.
Here’s how we at Phillips Safety can ensure that your facility is safe and comfortable, with the right laser safety glasses for dermatology lasers:
- Laser safety glasses for dermatology lasers can vary considerably, from IPL to YAG and others. We have all of your laser dermatology eyewear needs.
- The laser glasses that you wear in your office should look sleek and professional, not clunky. The last thing a client wants to see is a mad scientist walking into the room with giant goggles on.
- Good-looking laser safety glasses in dermatology can make a huge difference in client and patient comfort and peace of mind.
- Our laser safety glasses also come in comfortable and adjustable styles for your clients to wear.
- We also offer patient block-outs and similar accessories for use in laser dermatology procedures.
If you’re working with a dermatology laser, we have everything you need to ensure that your and your patients’ eyes are protected.
If you have any questions about dermatology lasers or laser glasses or what’s right for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to help you and answer all of your questions. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!