Need laser glasses for any type of medical application?
Laser Glasses for Medical Application
At Phillips Safety, we pride ourselves on our diverse selection of laser safety eyewear and accessories. We truly are a one-stop-shop for all things medical eyewear, and if you’re working with a medical laser, we have protection for you.
Your eyes are vital to your quality of life. Humans use vision as our primary sense, and any medical application requiring laser safety glasses is going to require adequate vision to accomplish it. Protecting your eyes isn’t just an investment in your life, it’s preserving your career.
If you need laser glasses for a medical application, here’s what we can do for you:
- We offer laser safety glasses for all medical applications, from dermatology to hair removal, from dental to orthoscopic.
- If you’re working in any medical laser field, whether you’re at a laser spa or a hospital, we have laser safety glasses for you.
- IPL, YAG, YAG Harmonic, YHAD, CO2, Excimer, Argon, and Diode are just some of the lasers that we carry protection for.
- Our selection of frames for laser safety glasses is second to none. We carry enough styles to ensure that all wearers can achieve comfort and an acceptable appearance for clientele.
- We carry laser safety glasses in glass, plastic, and polycarbonate, and we offer many of our laser safety glasses in prescription.
- We carry all of our laser safety glasses in a fitover style for prescription wearers.
- We are proud to offer custom laser eyewear development for new lasers and new applications. If you have a custom laser need, please contact us so we can discuss your options.
Laser glasses are becoming more and more of a requirement for a huge number of medical applications, and if you’re working in a medical laser field, we have eyewear for you.
If you have any questions about medical laser safety or medical lasers, please contact us. Our skilled team of laser safety experts will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!