A simple and easy solution to a dangerous hazard.
Laser Barrier Curtains for Medical Use
Laser barrier curtains are used for all sorts of laser applications, but they’re most common in medical laser areas where a permanent laser system is used for specific procedures. If you’re using a medical laser and need to block off windows or section off a room, our laser barrier curtains are for you.
Laser barrier curtains for medical use come in customizable sizes and configurations for all manner of applications. Whether you need a full “curtain wall” in a room or a simple curtain to cover the window on the door, you can get it from us. Our laser curtain material meets or exceeds ANSI Z136 regulations for laser safety, and they have a flat, non-reflective finish for added safety.
If you’re looking for laser barrier curtains for medical use, here’s what we can do for you:
- Custom laser barrier curtains for laser enclosures and the segregation of laser areas from the rest of the room.
- Detailed laser curtain configuration drawings including tracking and valance configurations.
- Window-, door-, and other sizes of custom laser barrier curtains for medical use.
- Create a custom enclosure at our in-house manufacturing area where we can build a frame or enclosure to your specifications.
- Custom laser signs to be permanently adhered to your laser curtain.
If you need a laser barrier curtain for medical use, contact us. We’ll work with you to find the perfect solution for your laser system.
Laser barrier curtains for medical use can also be purchased as mobile laser barriers which we make in styles that can be broken down and stored when not in use. The possibilities are endless, ensuring that we can create a safety solution that’s right for you, regardless of how specific your needs are.
If you have any questions about laser barrier curtains for medical use, what’s right for you, or how you can go about ordering them, give us a call or leave a comment below. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!