Need to safely align your HeNe laser?
Laser Alignment Glasses for Helium Neon Lasers
Helium-Neon, or HeNe, lasers are capable of damaging your eye and must be aligned with special safety glasses. HeNe alignment laser safety glasses are the appropriate laser alignment glasses for Helium Neon lasers and should always be worn during this laser’s alignment.
HeNe lasers are used in scientific and industrial applications in optics and other fields. They are powerful and interesting lasers and are not to be toyed with.
If you need laser alignment glasses for Helium Neon lasers, here’s what you should know:
- HeNe lasers are used in scientific and industrial applications.
- Laser alignment glasses for Helium Neon lasers are required during their alignment.
- Laser operators should be properly trained on alignment before attempting to align the laser.
- If you are working with a HeNe laser, you should check all of the specifications to ensure that you’re using the proper eyewear before proceeding to use the laser.
- HeNe alignment laser glasses are available on our store in a variety of frame styles.
If you’re looking for laser alignment glasses for Helium Neon lasers, our HeNe alignment glasses (LS-HENE) are what you’re looking for.
HeNe lasers need to be properly aligned for the majority of their uses in research, lab work, and industrial applications. Don’t align your laser without proper protection! Wear HeNe alignment glasses at all times during alignment, and exercise caution. This laser can harm your skin and eyes.
If you have any questions about Helium Neon alignment laser safety glasses, you can leave a comment below or give us a call. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!