Working with a double YAG laser and want to know how to protect your eyes from it?
1064nm and 532nm Laser Safety Glasses
YAG laser safety glasses may be specified for standard YAG lasers or for YAG Double, or YAG Harmonic, lasers. If you are using a laser that emits laser beams at 1064nm and 532nm, you are using a double YAG laser and require laser safety glasses for that type of laser.
Double YAG laser safety glasses protect from 1064nm and 532nm. Our Double YAG Harmonics, or DYH, laser safety glasses protect from 190-534nm at 5 or greater OD (optical density) and 830-1090nm at 5 or greater OD, with an OD above 7 for 1064nm.
If you’re looking for 1064nm and 532nm laser safety glasses for your double YAG harmonic laser, here’s what you need to know:
- Our DYH laser safety glasses protect from double YAG harmonic lasers with a VLT (visible light transmission) of 28%.
- Our DYH laser safety glasses protect from 190-534nm at a 5 or greater OD and 830-1090nm at 5 or greater OD. OD is above 7 for 1064nm.
- YAG Double Harmonics lasers are used in a variety of medical and industrial applications.
- YAG Double lasers can also be protected from with our DH83 and DFIU laser safety glasses. These should be considered if you need to protect from more than just 1064nm and 532nm with your laser safety glasses.
- DYH laser safety glasses use polycarbonate lenses and are ANSI Z136.1 compliant.
If you need laser safety glasses for 532nm and 1064nm, DYH laser safety glasses are the way to go.
With excellent VLT, ANSI-certified protection, and a variety of frame choices, our DYH laser safety glasses provide everything you could need for double YAG harmonics laser safety.
Looking to protect yourself from 532nm and 1064nm lasers? Take a look at our selection of DYH laser safety glasses today. If you have any questions about DYH laser safety glasses, what you need to protect yourself from your laser, or what type of laser you’re working with, call our customer service department or leave a comment below. Thanks for reading, and stay safe!